Part of my job as your United States Senator is to act as a liaison between you and the Federal Government -- to help you work with Federal Agencies like the Internal Revenue Service or the Department of Veterans Affairs. If you need my assistance in resolving a matter involving a Federal Agency, I will need your written permission before making any official inquiries on your behalf.

If you need assistance with a Federal Agency, please complete the following form and send it -- along with your concern -- to my office in Cody, Wyoming at:

Office of Senator Michael B. Enzi
1285 Sheridan Ave, Suite 210
Cody, WY 82414

You may also access the form here:

If you have a question about your tax return or a problem with the Internal Revenue Service, please complete the following disclosure form giving me permission to pursue an IRS inquiry for you.

You may also access the form here:

Show Hide

Six months in the Senate majority

(read more)