U.S. Senator Mike Enzi, R-Wyo., an original member of the Senate Western Caucus, joined 73 Senators and Representatives from western states for the release of the “Jobs Frontier” report that will create and protect jobs in the West and all across America.
Chaired by U.S. Senator John Barrasso, R-Wyo., and vice chair Rep. Cynthia Lummis, R-Wyo., the Western Caucus’ plan comes at a time when six western states have over 9 percent unemployment and have lost over 2.3 million jobs since the beginning of the Obama administration.
The “Jobs Frontier” report highlights over forty legislative solutions that have been introduced as legislation in the House and Senate. Key points of the plan include:
- Increasing Affordable American Energy
- Exploring for American Oil and Natural Gas
- Strengthening the American Mining Sector
- Overturning Washington’s Overreach
- Promoting Agriculture, Ranching and Forestry
- Supporting Recreation, Hunting and Public Land Access
- Eliminating Backdoor Cap and Tax Regulations
- Reducing Junk Lawsuits
Click here to read the full report.